Our mission is to connect professionals, employers, institutions, and trainers to leverage the talent pool ecosystem and be successful in the respective area. Our services are designed in such a manner that our members/users/visitors are equipped to exchange information, exchange ideas, explore economic opportunities, learn, find the right talent for work, find relevant employment, and host webinars, and conferences through our platform of trusted relationships.
The terms “WE”, “OUR” and “US” refer to “TechGenzi Private Limited (herein called as TechGenzi” and the terms “YOU”, “YOUR” and “USER” refer to you, as a user of TechGenzi.
The term “DATA” means information that you provide to us that personally identifies you to be contacted or identified, such as your name, phone number, email address, and any other data that is tied to such information.
Our registered users (“Members”) share their professional identities, engage with their network, exchange knowledge and professional insights, post and view relevant content, learn and develop skills, and find business and career opportunities. Content and data on some of our Services are viewable to non-registered users (“Visitors”).
Information or Data We Collect:
- We collect information to provide better services to all our users. You will be providing data to create an account with us – that includes the name, email, phone number, password, and identification details. For using our services, based on your usage type, different sets of data will be collected. The information that we collect might range from the basic account details to more complex such as a job that is most suitable to you, and the training that will be useful to enhance your skill and increase your placement opportunity, etc., For example, (a) as a job seeker you need to provide the profile information such as your education, work experience, skills, photo, address, preferred location and so on (b) as an employee, you need to provide the details about your company, the job requirements, job description, salary range for the job offer and so on
- The information TechGenzi collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you use our services and how you manage your privacy controls. We collect data from you when you provide, post or upload it to our services, such as when you fill out a form, respond to a survey, submit a resume or fill out a job application, post the job/project/internship/training requirements on our services and so on. We also may collect public information about you, such as professional-related news, experience, achievements and accomplishments, business opportunities, service offerings, etc, and make it available as part of our services, including, as permitted by your settings, in notifications to others. We may also receive personal data (e.g., email, phone number) about you when you use our services using the social media account details for login (Ex Gmail, Linked-in, etc)
- We may also receive personal data about you and your eligibility to use the Services through others who are buying our Services for your use, such as your employer or your college/University, that they purchase for use by their workers, students, or alumni
- We log your visits (including mobile apps), and the information about your activity in our services. These logs will use for tracking outages, troubleshooting issues that you report to us, making improvements to our services, providing necessary notifications and alerts, letting you know about the new upcoming features/services, developing new services, customizing your service offerings, for personalizing content, for providing recommendations/suggestions, for measurements/analytics on how the data is being used, and for improving the safety and reliability (detecting / preventing/responding to fraudulent or technical issues that might harm TechGenzi/ members / you / third parties) of our services
- If you use our in-app services to make and receive calls or send and receive messages, we may collect call and message log information like your phone number, calling-party number, receiving-party number, forwarding numbers, sender and recipient email address, time and date of calls and messages, duration of calls, routing information, and types and volumes of calls and messages
- You can use our services in a variety of ways to manage your privacy. (a) You may opt to not provide us with certain information, however that will restrict you from registering with us or availing of some of our features and services. (b) It is your choice whether to include sensitive information on your profile and to make that sensitive information public. (c) You may use the preference setting and privacy settings that are available on the account settings page to make your choice of your profile visibility and other such details
How we use the Information or Data:
- The way we use your personal data will depend on the services you choose to use, and the choices you make in your account settings in order to provide you with necessary services, personalize offers, provide support, and develop/improve our services.
- Our paid services will be helping the paying members such as searching and find talent, search and finding the skill improvement training, search and find right job opportunities, improve business opportunities, manage talent and so on. Such paid members can export limited information from your profile (unless you opt-out / manage the choices through preference and/or privacy settings). We do not provide any sensitive information such as Date of birth, Gender, address to these paid members as part of our paid services without your consent.
- We will be promoting our services that are personalized to you and others towards promoting membership, engagement, retention, growth and to increase the economic opportunities.
- We use the available data (within the controls that are designed to protect your privacy) to derive economic insights either by ourselves or by working with trusted third parties. We publish or allow others to publish economic insights, presented as aggregated data rather than personal data (aggregated data do not identify you).
- From time to time, we (or our members through our Services) will be conducting polls and surveys. You are not obligated to respond to such polls or surveys, and you have choices about the information you provide. You may opt-out of survey invitations.
How we Share the Information or Data:
- We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of TechGenzi. In cases if such sharing of data is required for a specific purpose, we will do so with your consent only.
- We share your data across our different TechGenzi services (current and future)
- We will share personal information outside of TechGenzi if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to (a) regulatory and applicable law, (b) for investigations / violations towards enforcing the applicable Terms of Service, (c) analysis and addressing technical issues, detecting and preventing the fraudulent activities / security threats and (d) for any maintenance, analysis, audit, payments, marketing and development.
- TechGenzi is built with strong security features that continuously protect your information.
- Your account is password protected and enabled with two-factor authentication
- We use industry standard measures to protect the Personal Information that is stored in our database.
- We will make every attempt to notify you and help guide you through steps to stay better protected if we detect something risky that we think you should know about. You hereby acknowledge that TechGenzi is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
- We limit the access to personal Information only to those TechGenzi employees, contractors and agents who need access to perform their job function. Anyone with such access is subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated for not meeting such obligations.
- We normally keep the data as long as your registered account with us is open or we are obligated to provide you with the services. In some cases, we choose to retain certain aggregated data (depersonalized form) even after you closing your account with us. And some data we retain for longer periods of time when necessary for legitimate business or legal purposes, such as security, fraud and abuse prevention, or financial record-keeping
- If you choose to close your account, your personal data will generally stop being visible to others on our services within 24 hours. The closed account information will be retained for 30 days from the date of closure (just in case you change your mind to retrieve it) and will be deleted permanently after that.
- Some data that you create or upload (such as video resume), you can delete whenever you like.
Governing Law and Settling Disputes: